AntiLaser Priority ALP1
Laserjammer for fitted installation
AntiLaser Priority ALP1
AntiLaser has the longest history in designing thebest and finest laser jammer products using powerful laser diodes. Following the road map-
· AntiLaser G8 - Generation 8, 2006
· AntiLaser G9 - Generation 9, 2009
· AntiLaser G9 RX - Generation 10, 2010
· AntiLaser G9 RX2 - Generation 11, 2011
We provide you with the latest AntiLaser AL Priority, introducing the smallest and the most powerful sensor on the market to date. AL Priority includes an internet upgradeable and user programmable control unit, with exciting add-on modules and features in the coming months. By assuring top quality and inventive solutions, AntiLaser proudly carries a list of registered and pending patents worldwide, proving to be a leader in the industry. AL Priority is world's most advanced laser jammer and multi-purpose laser device.
AL Priority brings you Laser Jammer Industry's First
· Dual processordesign - running at over 100 MHz
· User-friendlyupgrade and programming - USB upgradeand web-based configuration
· USB Flash Drive - Internet upgrade and Theft Protection Key
· 5 sensor connections - connect up to 5 AL Prioritysensors (3x front 2x rear)
· Innovative sensor cable exit - rear and sidecable exit allows easy mounting
· Laser CruiseControl filtering sensor - optional forfactory LCC equipped cars (Infiniti, etc.)
· Compatibility with 3rd party add-on - STi-R Plusradar receiver, GPS antenna, etc.
· Advance self-testand diagnostics - Detects disconnection ormalfunction
· Wide voltage input range - 10V - 17V power supply
AL Priority's advantages over older AL models andcompetition
· World's first laser diode laser jammer and multi-purpose parkingsensor
· Smallest jammer sensor in its ultimate performance class - 30 x 14 x 57mm
· Widest laserprotection angle - ±15°H and ±15°V
· Extreme resistance to engine noise (EMI) and laser interference
· Improved detection and jamming performance by 20% over previous G9 RX2 model
· 40% - 100% better detection and jamming performance over competitive laser jammers
· Beautifully designed control set - easy dashmounting without drilling
AL Priority's Features and Advanced Hardware and Software
Superior Laser Jamming Performance
AL Priority uses original OSRAM Laser Diodes which yieldmore power and higher reliability than conventional LED laser jammers.Antilaser also incporates a Dual 16/32 bit processor design running at over100MHz which improves algorithm's calculation efficiency and jamming precision.Most competitive products still use single 8-bit CPU.
4x Better Laser Detection Compared to Competition
Regardless of jamming power output, laser detection isthe key to successfully jam a LIDAR gun's speed reading. AL Priority provideswidest horizontal and vertical angle of laser detection (±15°H and ±15°V),covering off-axis shots, and high elevation targeting from a bridge, and rearlaser measurements. AL Priority's sensor uses bubble design on the new opticalreceiving lens to further increase detection over the previous G9 RX2 sensorsby 20%. ALP's performance boost on laser reception makes it 4x better than thenearest competitive product.
Advanced Speed Laser Specific Algorithm
Specific laser pulse rate tuning provides maximumdetection and jamming precision, offering protection against unwanted errorcode, jam code, false alerts, or punch through (allowing speed measurementprior to slowing down).
100% Legal Parking Assist with USB Flash Drive Protection Key
Whether or not a using a laser jammer is legal in yourarea, AL Priority remains a perfectly legal parking sensor. In addition, theUSB flash drive can be loaded with a specialized key to either initialize AL-Pin parking-only mode unless plugged in, or disable power completely whenremoved from the AL Priority control box. These protection features removes anyevidence that ALP is capable of laser jamming.
AntiLaser ensures that the AL Priority will maintainperfect functionality and ultimate performance in all conditions, resisting sunand foreign laser interference, extreme temperatures, and electromagneticnoinse (EMI). This is achieved by AL Priority's fine hardware and advancedsoftware.
Advanced Power Filtering and Stabilization
AL Priority's complex power filtering allows the system to operate from a10V to 17V power supply at full performance. Most competitive laser jammerswill only operate at full performance with 14.5V or higher. AL Priority givesLow Voltage warning when battery voltage drops below 10V.
AntiLaser consists of two main units
Includes a sensor and transmitter circuit. The sensor circuit of AntiLaser has a special infrared lens that focuses LIDAR laser light onto the detection and amplification circuit of the laser impulse. It is important to note that the sensor circuit only admits impulses that are emitted by the LIDAR. The main component of the transmitter is a laser diode that is found in LIDAR and military ranging devices. It emits impulses that are equal to laser impulses of the LIDAR.
Includes an audio visual and processor circuit. The audio-visual circuit is made of a speaker and two LED diodes (green and red), switch and key button which serve as notifications of being targeted by a LIDAR. The processor circuit is the centre of the AntiLaser. It receives signals from the sensor circuit, identifies the type of LIDAR that is targeting the vehicle and trying to measure the speed, and sends the transmitter instructions to send a special sequence of laser impulses that depend on the type of LIDAR. If the LIDAR receives impulses from the AntiLaser as well as its own, it cannot differentiate between them and because of this cannot measure the speed.
The outer unit is mounted on the front of the vehicle and because of this is well protected. Because it is completely covered with epoxy resin, vital parts are protected from atmospheric effects and mechanical damage: rain, salt, extreme temperatures, rock hits and direct strikes. In order to better detect laser beams the outer unit should be positioned as close to the license plate as possible. It is mounted in the front engine cooling grille above or below the license plate. The unit is mounted using a special adhesive tape to a plastic or metal part of the vehicle. In order for the outer unit to perform at maximum efficiency it should be mounted horizontally to the road and the front should be kept clean. When mounting the inner unit, three factors should be taken into account. The unit must be accessible, it must be positioned so that it can be turned on and off easily. It must be positioned so that it is within the driver’s sight, so that the driver can see the red warning LED light up when targeted. The speaker must be uncovered in order for the warning sound to be heard. The key button must be installed where it enables the driver to adjust settings.
Product set contains:
1 Outer Sensor
Accessories (cable ties, adhesive tape, screws)
You are unsure how a custom-installed radar detector will look like? Check out our demonstration videos!
If interested the assembling work can also be undertaken here in Heidelberg in the workshop by a professional car mechanic, well experienced in assembling these devices; the timings are very flexible and discreet (normally Friday afternoon or weekends). The assembling work takes normally about 3 hours, but it may be longer in the case of exotic car models. Naturally, the mechanic will first discuss with you personally about various possibilities of assembling so that you have a clear idea of how the solution will finally look like. The workshop is located in
Please add this item to your shopping cart for a customized offer for assembling the devices you have ordered.
· Outer Sensor (LxHxW):30x14x57 mm (1.18 x 0.55 x 2.24 in)
· (OS) Cable length:1 m + 4 m (total 16.4 ft)
· Control Box (LxHxW):100x22x50 mm (4.8 x 0.86 x 1.97 in)
· (CB) Power supply cable:1m (3.3 ft)
· Control Set (LxHxW):56x27x6 mm (2.2 x 1.06 x 0.24 in)
· (CS) Cable lenght:1,5 m (4.9 ft)
· LED cable (L):1,5 m (4.9 ft)
· Operational power supply:10 V to 17 V
· Current consumption:1500 mA, max.
· Speaker loudness:93 dB min SPL@10cm
· Laser class:1M
· Laser wavelength:905 nm
· Outer Sensor + cable57 g + 160 g (0.13 lb + 0.35 lb)
· Control Box + cable:93 g + 40 g (0.29 lb)
· Working temperature:-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
Here you can access available official test reports for this device.
English - important notice
please read and consider the following notice.
In the countries of the European Union there are different laws regarding the possession and operation of radar detectors. These regulations might change regularly. We hereby draw your attention to the fact that in your country the possession and / or the operation of such a device might be not permitted. Please check the legal situation for your country before using the device.
Here the device’s operating manual will be available soon.