Genevo PRO HDM +GPS
Radar and GPS warning system
Genevo PRO HDM +GPS
It is a built-in set with a new detachable display and integrated Genevo HDM+ radar antenna. In its development emphasis was put especially on the best functionality, user-friendliness and simplicity of installation. It consists of the main control unit, GPS antenna, radar antenna, display and display dock.
All in One Radar and Laser protection
Genevo PRO can be connected with a laser jammer. You can choose either our Genevo FF or the world´s no. 1 AntiLaser Priority. Both of these laser jammers are controlled via the Genevo PRO´s menu.
Two antennas, Better performance
Two radar antennas can be connected to the Genevo PRO. You can use one Genevo HD+ antenna vertically for the best radar detection in whole Europe and another HDM+ antenna positioned horizontally for the detection of the MultaRadars CD/CT, which are used for example in Slovakia and which other detectors have difficulty detecting. As an alternative, one radar antenna can be installed in the front and another one in the back for better detection on both sides.
The most accurate GPS database
Our GPS database is unrivalled on the market as it is managed by us and our partners, the professionals in the area. It includes stationary radars, section radars and traffic lights cameras.
Updates and settings have never been easier
Genevo PRO can be easily updated and set by means of any USB flash disk. All you need is go to www.genevoupdate.com, set the parameters, download the file onto the flash disk and then store it on your Genevo PRO. The update and settings will be done automatically.
Do you need to deactivate your PRO quickly? Just remove the display
While in few countries in the EU the use of Genevo PRO is legal, in other countries it is not, which is why it has a removable display. That means that if you need to deactivate the device in any situation, you can simply remove the display from the dock and put it, for example, in your pocket. Then the device becomes inactive. Only you can activate it again using the display. If you want to remove the whole dock, it is not a problem either. The only thing that is left then is the MicroUSB charger, which you can use for charging your mobile phone.
Do you own Genevo HD+ with GPS+? You can upgrade it
If you are already a proud owner of a Genevo HD+ with GPS+ and you like the PRO version, you can upgrade! Please, contact us for more information. If you are looking for the very best detector for the whole of Europe, Genevo PRO is the right choice!
The main advantages of Genevo PRO:
- Unrivalled price.
- Laser jammer connection.
- Possible connection of two radar antennas
- Removable display.
- Update via a USB Flash disk.
- The most user-friendly menu.
- Excellent sensitivity.
- Excellent resistance to false alarms.
- The most accurate Europe-wide radar database.
- Firmware can be updated via the Internet.
- Adapted for Europe
Visual, spoken and audible alerts for:
- Genevo HD Antenna for best radar detection
- Fixed speed cameras
- Red-light cameras
- Speed-on-green cameras
- Known mobile van locations
- Average speed safety cameras
- High risk accident areas (accident blackspots)
- Includes lifetime camera updates from the Trinity Database, a $100 value
- Advisory speed limits announced during camera alerts
- Overspeed reminders during camera alerts, if you are driving faster than the speed limit
- optional overspeed reminder at user speed setting
- Automatic Ranging - warning distances adjust automatically according to vehicle's speed
- Linear approach vectors - directional, rather than simple radius alerting gives fewer false alarms
- Confirmation chime at end of alert sequence
- GPS speedometer display
- Mark your own personal danger areas
- GPS atomic clock time display
- Discreet compass heading display
- USB updates via PC and the internet
- SiRF star III chipset for urban canyon performance
- Unique Optional Extra Features for use with compatible Radar and Laser Detectors - requires accessory products
GPS camera detector Cheetah GPS C100
Here you can access available official test reports for this device.
English - important notice
please read and consider the following notice.
In the countries of the European Union there are different laws regarding the possession and operation of radar detectors. These regulations might change regularly. We hereby draw your attention to the fact that in your country the possession and / or the operation of such a device might be not permitted. Please check the legal situation for your country before using the device.
Here the device’s operating manual will be available soon.